The Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for February 2012 describes multiple vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows. Microsoft has released updates to address the vulnerabilities.
A remote, unauthenticated attacker could execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service, or gain unauthorized access to your files or system.
Systems affected include:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Server Software
Administrators are encouraged to note these issues and test for any potentially adverse effects.
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for February 2012 - <https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms12-feb>
- Microsoft Windows Server Update Services - <http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/wsus/default.aspx>
- Microsoft Update - <https://www.update.microsoft.com/>
- Microsoft Update Overview - <http://www.microsoft.com/security/updates/mu.aspx>
- Turn Automatic Updating On or Off - <http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Turn-automatic-updating-on-or-off>