Oracle has released its Critical Patch Update for April 2012 to address 88 vulnerabilities across multiple products.
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the April 2012 Critical Patch Update and apply any necessary updates to help mitigate the risks.
This updates contains the following security fixes:
- 6 for Oracle Database Server
- 11 for Oracle Fusion Middleware
- 6 for Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- 4 for Oracle E-Business Suite
- 5 for Oracle Supply Chain Product Suite
- 15 for Oracle PeopleSoft Products
- 2 for Oracle Industry Applications
- 17 for Oracle Financial Services Software
- 1 for Oracle Primavera Product Suite
- 15 for Oracle Sun Product Suite
- 6 for Oracle MySQL