The RSA Conference continues to play an integral role in keeping security professionals across the globe connected and educated.
The focus on cyberthreats grows each day, and RSA Conference is the educational and training environment to prepare you to meet these challenges head-on.
Infosec Island is excited to announce we will be giving away five full-access Delegate passes to the illustrious RSA Conference 2011 being held at San Francisco's Moscone Center from February 14-18.
All fully registered Infosec Island members who contribute three articles by December 31, 2010, are eligible -- details for this premier drawing are as follows:
Registration: Registration must occur on or before December 1, 2010 for eligibility. Fill out the brief registration HERE, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation. Login to your Island account, and use the "Edit Profile" option in the right hand column, and then upload a profile picture using the "My Picture" tab.
(You may also choose to link your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts to your Island profile (recommended), as well as choose to customize your content preferences. All individuals with completed profiles are also eligible to win prizes throughout the year).
Article Submissions: Contribute three articles by December 31, 2010. After completing registration, Contact Us to enable your account for posting of articles. Once enabled, the option to Create Blog Post will appear in right hand column when logged into Infosec Island (you may need to log-out and log-in again to view this option).
Submissions Must Meet the Following Standards:
- Original content authored by the Infosec Island member whose profile the article is to be published under (published articles from other sites are acceptable)
- Be of a substantive length - 350 words or more of original text
- Address subject matter pertaining to information security issues as exemplified by articles regularly published on Infosec Island
- Be informative, educational in nature, timely, and relevant to information security
- Contain minimal excerpts from other authors as is allowed by copyright law, including appropriate citation, credits, and links to cited materials
- Be submitted in English and be reasonably free of factual, spelling and grammatical errors
- Infosec Island Editors will have the final say as to whether an article satisfies these conditions -- acceptable articles will be published
The Drawing Pool: The drawing pool will consist of eligible Infosec Island members (completed Island membership profiles including profile picture) who have submitted three quality article submissions suitable for publication.
Prize Package Details: The premier full-access Delegate pass for RSA Conference 2011 (value: US$2195) allows you to connect and collaborate, mingle with the industry.s best and brightest, and build your professional network. Five days of learning, training and connecting with industry experts and peers! Pass includes the opportunity to see President Bill Clinton deliver the closing day keynote speech!
Click here to the .Map Your Show. site and the real-time RSA Conference 2011
Download the 2011 Expo Floor Plan
RSA Conference 2011 is the premier annual information security event. Here's why:
- Practical solutions, instant payback. Learn from real-world experts revealing cutting-edge solutions. Put new knowledge and contacts to work the moment you return.
- Dedicated professionals, unparalleled networking. Mix with premier security players from around the world. Build valuable new contacts, talk and connect with colleagues and peers.
- Leading vendors, 1 to 1 access. Meet with over 350 sponsors and exhibitors. Get 1 to 1 access and see demos. Join in discussion groups and special events.
- Extensive agenda, exclusive content. Choose from more than 210 sessions spanning 15 tracks plus keynotes from leading industry visionaries.
- Intensive five-day program. Make every second really count with the many hours of track sessions and keynote insight plus the time available to meet with peers and industry exhibitors.
- Applications & Development . Encryption, Web 2.0 security, fuzzing, web apps
- Business of Security . Cloud computing, data mining, security investment
- Cloud Security (New for 2011) . SLAs, governance, virtualization, risk management
- Cryptography . Hash functions, public-key and symmetric-key encryption
- Data Security . DLP, breaches, data in the cloud, security lifecycle
- Governance, Risk & Compliance . Policies and standards, PCI, audits, fraud trends
- Hackers & Threats . Reverse engineering, Malware, XML vulnerabilities, latest security research
- Hot Topics . Late breaking news, events and revelations
- Industry Experts . Security trends from the security .rock stars.
- Law . eDiscovery, data breach laws, electronic identity
- Policy & Government . National Cyber Security Framework, state CISO challenges, Electronic Health Record
- Sponsor Case Studies . Presentations from leading industry companies
- Technology Infrastructure (New for 2011) . Network security, wireless and endpoint security, IDS/IPS and physical security
- Strategy & Architecture . Identity management, security policies, privacy, security awareness, social networking risks, forensics, insider threat management
If you have registration inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-397-5093 (within the U.S.) or 1-801-523-6530 (outside the U.S.). Registration support hours are from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET.