Breaking News: Networks at the North Pole have been breached by unidentified hackers leading to the disclosure of sensitive data - Santa's naughty list...
Don’t worry – your secrets are safe! This is just a list of the things we really think are just that - little bit naughty...
1. Lacking some kind of infosec communications plan for employees
2. Spending $1,000,000.00 on security technology and $250 on communications
3. Using cartoons to talk to grown ups
4. Using sterile branding to talk to employees
5. Using compliance as an incentive to pay attention
If you want Santa to remember you this year – or any other – make sure you don’t fall into any of the above traps.
Have a great Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year, from everyone at Twist & Shout Communications.